Ready in 1 hour
This is a delicious appetizer. Traditionally this is a mediterranean salad. My family has adapted it to our traditional picnic fare served with crackers, pita, or tortilla chips.
"THIS IS HOW I LIKE MY TABOULEH WITH LESS PARSLEY AND MORE WHEAT. RESTING IT OVERNIGHT REALLY IMPROVES THE FLAVORS."- ehedden
141 people want to try | 211 have favorited
1) Bring Water and Salt to a boil in a large pot.
2) Remove from heat, add Bulgar Wheat, cover, and let stand for 20min.
3) Mix in Lemon juice, Lime juice, Garlic, and Olive Oil.
4) Cover and refrigerate over night.
5) Mix in remaining ingredients.
6) Serve cold with tortilla chips, crackers, pita, or eat as a salad.
Note: Quantities are extremely flexible, shift to match your tastes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Aimeelady 4 months ago
andreaiacovetta 1 year agoI made this last night...it was pretty good! I'll add less lemon next time. :-)
ehedden 4 years agoTHIS IS HOW I LIKE MY TABOULEH WITH LESS PARSLEY AND MORE WHEAT. RESTING IT OVERNIGHT REALLY IMPROVES THE FLAVORS.
eelirac 5 years ago
bjelliot 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]