Tabouleh with Feta
This is a delicious appetizer. Traditionally this is a mediterranean salad. My family has adapted it to our traditional picnic fare served with crackers, pita, or tortilla chips."THIS IS HOW I LIKE MY TABOULEH WITH LESS PARSLEY AND MORE WHEAT. RESTING IT OVERNIGHT REALLY IMPROVES THE FLAVORS." - ehedden
Yield: 8 Ready in 1 hours
favorite of 164 people 99 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
|1 1/2 cupsWater|
|1 1/2 teaspoonSalt|
|1 cupBulgar Wheat|
|1/4 cupolive oil|
|1/4 cupLemon juice; fresh|
|1 tablespoonLime juice; fresh|
|3 clovesGarlic; fresh, minced|
|1/3 bunchParsley; minced|
|1/2 eaCucumber; chopped|
|1/4 cupGreen onion; chopped|
|1 small canBlack Olives; sliced|
|4 ozFeta cheese; crumbled|
|5 leavesMint; minced|
Tabouleh with Feta Preparation
1) Bring Water and Salt to a boil in a large pot.
2) Remove from heat, add Bulgar Wheat, cover, and let stand for 20min.
3) Mix in Lemon juice, Lime juice, Garlic, and Olive Oil.
4) Cover and refrigerate over night.
5) Mix in remaining ingredients.
6) Serve cold with tortilla chips, crackers, pita, or eat as a salad.
Note: Quantities are extremely flexible, shift to match your tastes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Tabouleh with Feta Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: