Ready in 10 minutes
This is new to me. I have not tried it but I think it will be lovely
"Instead of baking this, I just put it under the broiler (about 6 inches away) for 3 minutes, then let it sit for 5 min before removing to a plate and serving. I skipped the paprika. Best Fritatta I have made."- Krakin201
95 people want to try | 120 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 350F/ 180C
2. In a medium-sized bowl beat eggs with 1 tbsp olive oil and set aside.
3. Over medium high heat, saut onions and asparagus in a small-medium sized non-stick, oven-proof skillet until the onions are translucent (about 3-4 minutes). Add the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives and saut for another minute or two to mix everything up.
4. Add the feta, oregano and salt & pepper to the eggs, Mix well and pour over the veggies in the pan. Continue to cook until the eggs begin to set around the edges (3 minutes or so, longer if youre adding more eggs and making it for more people).
5. Sprinkle with a little smoked paprika and bake for 15 minutes or until its set in the center and becomes golden.
6. Using a spatula, ease the frittata around the edges and under the bottom to make sure it wont stick when you slide it onto a serving plate.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
sfdeb 2 years ago
Krakin201 2 years agoInstead of baking this, I just put it under the broiler (about 6 inches away) for 3 minutes, then let it sit for 5 min before removing to a plate and serving. I skipped the paprika. Best Fritatta I have made.
cbarnhardt 3 years agoYummy. Moving to my favorites. Suggest you cut/prep everything before you start cooking.
solitarydancer 7 years agoI noticed the note regarding the sundried tomatoes was cut off. So here's the missing piece. The sundried tomatoes should be coarsely chopped. You can use the kind packed in oil, but dried
solitarydancer 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]