Absolute hit, everyone loves my Bananna Loaf"I tried this recipe today we loved it, served it warm with vanilla dairy ice cream.
I plan to serve it with a chocolate sauce next time. Its delicious on its own tho." - rosee
Yield: 8 Ready in 1 hours, 20 minutes
favorite of 62 people 10 people want to try
Banana Loaf Preparation
1. Pre-heat oven to 170. Grease and line a 6cm deep 10.5cm x 20.5cm (base) loaf pan.
2.In large bowl 1, combine coconut, sugar and flour. (sifted)
3. Bowl 2, egg, lightly beaten, mashed banana (with fork),coconut milk & vanilla.
4. Pour bowl 2 over flour mixture, gently stir to combine. Spoon mixture into pan.
5. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Turn onto wire rack to cool completely.
6. Serve sliced or toasted with butter, jam or cream cheese.
Note: Banana coconut loaf will keep for 1 week stored in an airtight container.
Note: 2 large or 3 medium sized ripe banana's will give 1 cup of mashed banana.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Banana Loaf Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven