Nautico's Reuben Remoulade Sandwich
Nautico's Reuben Remoulade Sandwich Preparation
1) Very lightly toast the bread. Only purpose is to keep it from absorbing too much butter and remoudale dressing, which tends to make the sandwich soggy.
2) Heat a non-stick skillet and melt the herbal butter with a stove setting just short of medium-high.
3) Spread the remoulade dressing on both slices of bread. Though you can make the dressing from scratch, I use the Louisiana brand bottled version, which is excellent.
4) Build the sandwich from the bottom up as follows: 3 slices of pastrami, layer of sauerkraut (first squeeze out the juice with a fork), 3 slices of pastrami, 1 slice of Swiss cheese.
5) Fry the sandwich 3.5 minutes on each side.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Nautico's Reuben Remoulade Sandwich Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 10 months, 1 weeks, 1 days, 23 hours, 47 minutes ago