Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers) 3 pts per slice
Doesn't taste like diet food! Cooling, tasty and fewer cals than other Key Lime contenders. I have made this over and over, as it is always popular."The texture was so silky, I loved it. I made my own pie crust as to cut down the calories, I got each of the 8 slices down to 118 calories but using splenda and reduced fat graham crackers. This was absolutely delicious and I will be making often!" - pineapplebutter
Yield: 8 Servings Ready in 2 hours, 30 minutes
favorite of 1,945 people 1,179 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
|1 0.3-oz boxLime flavored gelatin, sugar-free|
|1/4 cupWater; boiling|
|2 6-oz containersKey lime pie-flavored light yogurt|
|1 teaspoonLime zest; grated|
|1/4 cupLime juice; fresh squeezed|
|1 8-oz containerFrozen whipped topping, fat-free; thawed|
|1 9-inchGraham cracker pice crust, reduced-fat|
|1 Egg white; beaten with fork|
Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers) 3 pts per slice Preparation
1. Carefully brush graham cracker crust with egg white (gently, so crust doesnt crack). Bake in 375 degree oven for 5 min. Remove, let cool.
2. In the meantime, in a large heat-resistant bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3. Add fresh lime juice and lime zest to gelatin mixture.
4. With wire whisk, stir in yogurt
5. With wooden spoon, fold in whipped topping.
6. Transfer mixture to prepared, cooled crust. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 2 hours.
(Use the crust's plastic cover, flipped over so it makes a dome, as the lid, to keep pie fresh while chilling. Lid also makes this pie easy to transport to a gathering.)
7. Slice and serve into 8 pieces: garnished with thin lime slice, if desired.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers) 3 pts per slice Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven