Jane's Blueberry Oat Muffins
I usually double this recipe and get about 18 or 20 muffins."Awesome muffins! I doubled the recipe and added some flax seed meal, and they turned out great! I too had no buttermilk and subbed milk and plain yogurt as the previous reviewer did." - amygraham1
Yield: 1 Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 67 people 39 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
Jane's Blueberry Oat Muffins Preparation
1. Combine oats and buttermilk in a bowl & let stand while you get everything else ready.
2. Preheat oven to 400F. Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar in another bowl and stir well to blend - make sure brown sugar lumps are broken up.
3. Add egg and melted butter to oat mixture and stir.
4. Add oat mixture all at once to dry ingredients and stir until all ingredients are moistened.
5. Gently fold in blueberries.
6. Fill well-greased muffin cups full. Bake for 15-22 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Jane's Blueberry Oat Muffins Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: