Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
I've seen several recipes on this site that say they are Red Lobster clones, but I didn't see any with the exact ingredients as this one."These rich, cheesy biscuits were really quick and easy to make. I've tried numerous copycat recipes for Red Lobster's cheddar cheese biscuits; usually they're not quite right. This recipe, however, was really good and comes close to the real thing. I did make a couple little changes: I had a little extra cheese (about 1/4 cup), so it went in; I baked them on a silicon baking pad; and lastly, as soon as the biscuits were removed from the oven, I slathered on a good bit more of the garlic-herb-butter mixture for good measure. They were delicious!" - sgrishka
Yield: 12 Servings Ready in 30 minutes
11,833 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Preparation
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of butter that has been melted in the microwave, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined.
3. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Combine 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt. Brush this mixture over the tops of each unbaked biscuit.
5. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. Serve warm.
These biscuits are almost identical to Red Lobsters. Yummy!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?