This is a very easy and versatile dish. I also make this and bake it in the oven with a cheesy sauce, a version of macaroni cheese!
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
80 people trying soon
Ricotta Gnocchi Preparation
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Turn out onto a floured surface.
3. Roll into log shape approx 2-3 " wide.
4. Cut logs into 3/4" pieces.
5. Using a slotted spoon gently place the gnocchi pieces into a pan of gently boiling water.
6. The gnocchis will rise when they are cooked, remove using the slotted spoon.
You can gently toss the gnocchi into a falvoured butter sauce such as sage, lemon & thyme or chive & scallion.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Ricotta Gnocchi Reviews
The gnocchi are very light, quick to prepare and delicious
7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 48 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 13 hours, 46 minutes ago