95 people want to try | 122 have favorited
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Turn out onto a floured surface.
3. Roll into log shape approx 2-3 " wide.
4. Cut logs into 3/4" pieces.
5. Using a slotted spoon gently place the gnocchi pieces into a pan of gently boiling water.
6. The gnocchis will rise when they are cooked, remove using the slotted spoon.
You can gently toss the gnocchi into a falvoured butter sauce such as sage, lemon & thyme or chive & scallion.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?