Bread Dipping Sauce
The first time I made this was to keep guests snacking while we prepared the first course. We almost didn't make it any farther in the meal as it is SO good!"I absolutely loved this dipping sauce. i added some Parmesan cheese and Balsamic vinegar to the above and it was terrific. Bottle up any extra and put it in the fridge for next time" - samslick
Yield: 1 Ready in 45 minutes
320 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
|1 tablespoonFresh minced basil|
|1 tablespoonfresh parsley; (Italian best), minced|
|1 tablespoonFresh minced garlic|
|1 teaspoonBlack pepper|
|1/2 teaspoonfresh rosemary; minced|
|1/2 teaspoonKosher salt|
|1/4 teaspooncrushed red pepper flakes|
|1/2 cupolive oil; (orig. recipe called for 1/2 t. but that has to be a typo)|
|1/8 teaspoonFresh Lemon Juice|
Bread Dipping Sauce Preparation
1. Combine all except oil and lemon juice in a small food processor or coffee bean grinder.
2. Chop briefly until all about the same size.
3. Stir in olive oil and lemon juice.
4. To serve, combine about 1 1/2 t.
5. herb mixture to 3-4 T olive oil mixture on a small dish.
6. Dip sliced bread in mixture.
7. Makes 1/4 c. of herb mixture.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?