8 people want to try | 31 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Crispy Duck Salad"
Oven Temp: 350F / 180C / Gas Mark 4
1. Score the skin side of each duck breast, taking care not to cut into the flesh.
2. Mix the honey, 5-spice powder, & soy sauce together. Coat each duck breast well and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
3. Brown the breasts skin side down over very high heat. Do not use oil as the skin contains enough fat.
4. Transfer the breasts to an ovenproof container and bake for 15 mins for med-rare. Cook longer if you prefer well done. Rest for 10 minutes and slice thinly. (Half a breast per salad.)
5. To make the dressing, combine all the ingedients and mix well.
6. To assemble the salad, lay the coriander on each plate and top with the papaya and sliced duck breasts. Garnish wit green onions, drizzle with dressing, top with nuts & serve.