Ready in 45 minutes
My husband is one of those people who don't really like meat and cheese mixed, except on pizza or sandwiches. I am one of those people who have an inner need to make the dinner look like it came out of a 5-star restaurant. This is a great compromise. Pretty and delicious!
71 people want to try | 83 have favorited
Prep Time: 15 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes
Oven Temp: Grill
1. Cut the chicken fillets lenthways to form a pocket, taking care not to cut through the meat. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
2. Place 3 pieces of sun-dried tomato, 2 slices zucchini & a quarter red pepper in each chicken pocket & secure with a toothpick.
3. Bruch the the fillets with olive oil and grill for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & golden.
4. While the meat is under the grill, mash the sweet potatoes & season to taste.
5. Serve the fillets on a bed of the sweet potato mash & serve with desired veggies.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Traceycs 3 years agoFound it lacking in flavor...very bland
cleverkt 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]