Ready in 45 minutes
My husband is one of those people who don't really like meat and cheese mixed, except on pizza or sandwiches. I am one of those people who have an inner need to make the dinner look like it came out of a 5-star restaurant. This is a great compromise. Pretty and delicious!
Top-ranked recipe named "Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breast Fillets on Sweet Potato Mash"
Prep Time: 15 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes
Oven Temp: Grill
1. Cut the chicken fillets lenthways to form a pocket, taking care not to cut through the meat. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
2. Place 3 pieces of sun-dried tomato, 2 slices zucchini & a quarter red pepper in each chicken pocket & secure with a toothpick.
3. Bruch the the fillets with olive oil and grill for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & golden.
4. While the meat is under the grill, mash the sweet potatoes & season to taste.
5. Serve the fillets on a bed of the sweet potato mash & serve with desired veggies.