Red Berries and Honey Frozen Cone
Red Berries and Honey Frozen Cone Preparation
1. To make the fruit mixture, heat the peaches, berries, sugar and water gently in a medium-sized saucepan, and stir until the sugar dissolves.
2. Boil the mixture and reduce to a simmer for 3-4 minutes. Mix with an electric mixer. Remove from the heat to cool.
3. To make the yogurt cream, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and gently mix to combine well.
4. To make the cones, twist a piece of baking paper to form a cone shape, ensuring there is no hole at the pointy end. Staple to secure each cone.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the red berry mixture and top with about 4 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture. Place upright in the freezer until set (about 2 hours).
6. To serve, invert 2 cones on each plate and peel off the baking paper.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Red Berries and Honey Frozen Cone Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 17 hours, 45 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven