Ready in 45 minutes
Awesome and presentation is amazing! Seriously! Just give yourself plenty of time to freeze these things.
Top-ranked recipe named "Red Berries and Honey Frozen Cone"
1. To make the fruit mixture, heat the peaches, berries, sugar and water gently in a medium-sized saucepan, and stir until the sugar dissolves.
2. Boil the mixture and reduce to a simmer for 3-4 minutes. Mix with an electric mixer. Remove from the heat to cool.
3. To make the yogurt cream, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and gently mix to combine well.
4. To make the cones, twist a piece of baking paper to form a cone shape, ensuring there is no hole at the pointy end. Staple to secure each cone.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the red berry mixture and top with about 4 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture. Place upright in the freezer until set (about 2 hours).
6. To serve, invert 2 cones on each plate and peel off the baking paper.