11 people want to try | 22 have favorited
Oven Temp: 400F / 200C / Gas Mark 6
1. Preheat oven.
2. Place the ribs in a large pot of cold water. Bring to a boil & simmer for 30 mins; drain. Pat the ribs dry w/paper towels & return to the dry pot.
3. Combine 6 tbs of the soy sauce, sugar, hoisin sauce, rice wine, ginger, 2 cloves minced garlic & the chile. Pour over the ribs & turn to coat. Marinate for 30 mins.
4. Meanwhile toss the sweet potatoes w/the remaining 3 garlic cloves in the veggie oil w/the rest of the soy sauce. Place in a single layer in a larg roasting pan lined with aluminum foil or backing paper. Roast for 15 mins.
5. Place ribs on top of the sweet potatoes, reserving any extra marinade. Return to the oven & roast for 45 mins, basting with the marinade periodically. Remove the ribs from the pan, set aside & keep warm. In a bowl, mash the potatoes, garlic, butter & lemon juice.
6. Serve w/the ribs & spinach.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?