Asparagus, Hot Peppers and Eggs (by Carmela "Cee" Stanco)
Asparagus, Hot Peppers and Eggs (by Carmela "Cee" Stanco) Preparation
* Heat olive oil in a large saute' pan over medium high heat.
* Add diced asparagus and diced pepper of your choice and saute' until medium firm.
* Reduce heat to medium and add scrambled eggs, cover, constantly pushing the egg mixture towards the center.
* When mixture is semi firm, turn egg mixture completely over and cover.
* Cook until eggs are not runny.
** Great served with Italian Bread
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Asparagus, Hot Peppers and Eggs (by Carmela "Cee" Stanco) Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 6 months, 1 weeks, 5 days, 13 hours, 25 minutes ago