0 people want to try | 3 have favorited
* Heat olive oil in a large saute' pan over medium high heat.
* Add diced asparagus and diced pepper of your choice and saute' until medium firm.
* Reduce heat to medium and add scrambled eggs, cover, constantly pushing the egg mixture towards the center.
* When mixture is semi firm, turn egg mixture completely over and cover.
* Cook until eggs are not runny.
** Great served with Italian Bread
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?