Ready in 1 hour
a family favorite
Top-ranked recipe named "Asparagus, Hot Peppers and Eggs (by Carmela "Cee" Stanco)"
* Heat olive oil in a large saute' pan over medium high heat.
* Add diced asparagus and diced pepper of your choice and saute' until medium firm.
* Reduce heat to medium and add scrambled eggs, cover, constantly pushing the egg mixture towards the center.
* When mixture is semi firm, turn egg mixture completely over and cover.
* Cook until eggs are not runny.
** Great served with Italian Bread