Biscotti di Regina / Sesame Cookies (by Emily Ruisi Stanco)
Biscotti di Regina / Sesame Cookies (by Emily Ruisi Stanco) Preparation
* Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
* Add 1 cup of Shortening, cut in with pastry blender or two knives until pieces are the size of small peas.
* Stir in two eggs, slightly beaten and 1/4 cup of milk (add 1 tablespoon at a time).
* Mix together thoroughly.
* Break dough into small pieces and roll each piece between palms of hands to form rolls about 1-11/2 inch in length. Flatten rolls slightly and roll in 1/4 pound of sesame seeds.
* Place on cookie sheets about 3/4 inches apart.
* Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Biscotti di Regina / Sesame Cookies (by Emily Ruisi Stanco) Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 17 hours, 26 minutes ago