Focaccia Bread (by Karen Lange Stanco)
Focaccia Bread (by Karen Lange Stanco) Preparation
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
* Roll pizza dough into a 12 inch circle.
* Spread garlic evenly over the dough.
* Sprinkle 1/3 cup of Romano cheese over the dough, then sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1 teaspoon of oregano.
* Arrange tomatoes and peepers over cheese.
* Top with remaining cheeses and oregano.
* Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Focaccia Bread (by Karen Lange Stanco) Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 9 hours, 18 minutes ago