1 people want to try | 12 have favorited
* Preheat the broiler, Whisk the eggs and cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper in a medium bowl to blend. Set aside.
* Heat the oil and butter in a 9 1/2 inch nonstick oven proof skillet over medium heat.
* add the asparagus and saute' until crisp/tender, about 2 minutes. Raise the heat to medium-high, add the tomato and a pinch of salt and saute' 2 minutes longer.
* Pour the egg mixture over the asparagus mixture and cook for a few minutes until the eggs start to set.
* Sprinkle with cheese, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the frittata is almost set but the top is still runny, about 2 minutes.
* Place the skillet under the broiler. Broil until the top is set and golden brown on top, about 5 minutes.
* Let the frittata stand 2 minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?