5 people want to try | 11 have favorited
* Cut vinegar peppers length-wise and place in a bowl
* Cut potatoes width-wise and again in half and place in a seperate bowl
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* Set deep fryer to 155 degrees
* Place sausage on a greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, turning half way.
* Deep fry peppers first, moniter so as not to blister the skin, remove from fryer and place in a casserole dish.
* Deep fry potatoes, checking and turning occasionaly until golden brown, remove and place in the same casserole dish.
* Remove sausage from oven and slice width-wise and add to the casserole dish and mix completely.
* Bake contents of casserole dish for an additional 20-30 minutes.
** Great with Italian Bread
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
mstanco 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]