72 people want to try | 143 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Crispy Fish Taco"
1. Make the secret sauce by combining mayonnaise, milk and lime juice in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth, then cover and chill until needed.
2. Make salsa by combining ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill this as well until your fish is baked and you're ready to build the tacos.
3. Bake the frozen fish sticks as directed on the box.
4. Warm tortillas in the microwave in a tortilla warmer, or wrapped them in moist paper towels before nuking.
5. Build each taco using two tortillas per taco. Drop a fish stick into the center of the tortillas, then spoon about 1 1/2 teaspoons of sauce over the fish. Add about 1/4 cup of cabbage and top off the taco with a couple dollops of salsa. Serve with a lime wedge.