Chicken Diavolo (by Marianne Stanco Leal)
Verified by stevemur
Chicken Diavolo (by Marianne Stanco Leal) Preparation
* Preheat oven to 450 degrees
* In a hot frying pan, add olive oil.
* Add chicken to pan (skin side down) and cook until brown.
* Add mushrooms, sausage ( cut into 1 inch pieces), salt, pepper, rosemary and red pepper flakes.
* Turn chichen over and place in oven.
* Cook for 20-30 minutes or until done.
* Drain off most of the olive oil, add lemom juice and serve.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chicken Diavolo (by Marianne Stanco Leal) Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 6 months, 1 days, 12 hours, 20 minutes ago