Baked Asparagus and Prosciutto (by Marianne Stanco Leal)
from my dear Sister"This dish accomplished the impossible- my husband actually complimented an asparagus dish and asked me to make it again-- I just about fell off my chair. Thank you." - Helbergs
Yield: 4 Ready in 1 hours
favorite of 120 people 65 people want to try
Baked Asparagus and Prosciutto (by Marianne Stanco Leal) Preparation
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
* Butter a large baking dish.
* Bring a sauce pan 3/4 cup of water to a boil. Add asparagus and salt and cook until the spears are just beginning to bend when lifted by the stem (5-7 minutes). Drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
* Wrap each asparagus spear in one slice of prosciutto and place in the baking dish.
* Dot with butter and sprinkle with the cheese and pepper.
* Bake until the cheese melts (about 10-15 minutes).
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Baked Asparagus and Prosciutto (by Marianne Stanco Leal) Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven