Waffles (by Angela Stanco Kidder)
Waffles (by Angela Stanco Kidder) Preparation
* Preheat waffle iron.
* Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
* Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
* Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to the beaten eggs, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
* Add melted butter, blend thoroughly.
* For each waffle, pour into center of lower half of waffle iron until it spreads to 1 inch from edge (about 1.2 cup).
* Lower cover on batter; cook until iron stops steaming.
* Do not raise the cover during baking.
* Carefully loosen edges of waffle with a fork and remove the cooked waffle.
** Serve Hot.
*** These can be frozen and reheated in a toaster.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Waffles (by Angela Stanco Kidder) Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 6 months, 1 days, 3 hours, 12 minutes ago