2 people want to try | 11 have favorited
* Preheat waffle iron.
* Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
* Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
* Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to the beaten eggs, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
* Add melted butter, blend thoroughly.
* For each waffle, pour into center of lower half of waffle iron until it spreads to 1 inch from edge (about 1.2 cup).
* Lower cover on batter; cook until iron stops steaming.
* Do not raise the cover during baking.
* Carefully loosen edges of waffle with a fork and remove the cooked waffle.
** Serve Hot.
*** These can be frozen and reheated in a toaster.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?