8 people want to try | 9 have favorited
1. In bowl, cream together the Butter and both types od DiabetiSweet
by mixing throughly.
2. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
3. In a seperate bowl, mix together flour ,oats,salt,, baking powder and baking
4. Place a small amount (1/2 cup) of dry mixture into a blender and process until
mixture turns into powder. Add dry ingrediends and powdered ingredients to
the creamed mixture untill blended.
5. Add chocolate chips , grated chocolate and sliced almonds.
6. Shape dough into balls about 1 inches in diameter, and place two inches apart
onbaking sheet. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes
Note: I bake these on parchment paper it makes them easier to handle.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?