Crab Tartlets Preparation
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Oven temp: 350F / 180C / Gas mark 4
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Roll out the pastry and, using a cookie cutter, cut out 12 rounds of approximately 10cm (4") each.
3. Press the pastry into greased tartlet casses. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Cool.
4. Meanwhile, chop Rosa tomatoes in half. Add a little olive oil and chili to taste. Add the crab and mix. Add the tomato sauce and mayonaise and mix well.
5. Spoon the mixture into the tartlet cases.
6. Serve on a bed of lettuce or rocket with a twist of black pepper, a drizzle of olive oil and a smidgen of parmesan.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crab Tartlets Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 5 months, 1 weeks, 6 days, 16 hours, 32 minutes ago