Peanut-Glazed Roast Salmon
Verified by stevemur
|1 kilogramSalmon; cut into 6 portions|
|1 tablespoonSoy sauce|
|2 tablespoonPeanut butter|
|1 largeRed chile; halved & thinly sliced|
|1 tablespoonFresh ginger; finely grated|
|4 tablespoonWhite wine vinegar|
|1 tablespoonCastor sugar|
|2 tablespoonCilantro; coarsely chopped|
|1 kilogramNew potatoes; cooked|
Peanut-Glazed Roast Salmon Preparation
1. Place the salmon in a baking dish.
2. Mix the soy sauce, sherry & peanut butter together. Pour over the fish and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Place cucumber in bowl with chilli, ginger, vinegar & sugar. Mix well and season with salt & pepper if desired.
4. Place salmon on a preheated roasting tray, drizzle with the marinade and cook at 375F / 200C / gas mark 4 for about 10 minutes, until just cooked and still moist.
5. Just before serving add the coriander to the cucumber and place on top of the fish fillets.
6. Serve with new potatoes & steamed veggies.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Peanut-Glazed Roast Salmon Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 21 hours, 41 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: