Ready in 45 minutes
A Family favorite for along time. Easy to makes and spices can be adjusted to taste, though I have yet to have anyone turn down seconds. Great to make ahead or double and freeze one for dinner on a day you dont feel like cooking.
12 people want to try | 59 have favorited
1. Brown ground beef and onions in olive oil. Add tomato sauce and spices and simmer for at least 45 minutes.
2. Mix margarine, flour, cottage cheese, and salt over low heat until mixture is smooth. Set Aside.
3. Prepare pasta cooking just until soft. Drain and lay on a non stick surface.
4. Layer Meat sauce, White Sauce, Noodles, and cheese until all is used. End with cheese, top with parmesan.
5. Bake at 325 for 45minuites.
Doubles well, freezes well.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?