A Family favorite for along time. Easy to makes and spices can be adjusted to taste, though I have yet to have anyone turn down seconds. Great to make ahead or double and freeze one for dinner on a day you dont feel like cooking.
Yield: 15 Ready in 45 minutes
10 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
|2 poundsGround beef|
|1 mediumOnion; chopped|
|30 ouncesTomato sauce|
|1 tablespoonParsley; dried|
|2 teaspoonOregano; dried|
|2 teaspoonBasil; sweet variety, dried|
|1 teaspoonAnise Seeds|
|Salt; to taste|
|Pepper; to taste|
|2 tablespoonolive oil|
|1 cupCottage cheese|
|8 ouncePasta; Lasagana Noodles|
|5 cupMozzerella cheese; grated|
|1/2 cupParmesan cheese; grated|
Baked Lasagna Preparation
1. Brown ground beef and onions in olive oil. Add tomato sauce and spices and simmer for at least 45 minutes.
2. Mix margarine, flour, cottage cheese, and salt over low heat until mixture is smooth. Set Aside.
3. Prepare pasta cooking just until soft. Drain and lay on a non stick surface.
4. Layer Meat sauce, White Sauce, Noodles, and cheese until all is used. End with cheese, top with parmesan.
5. Bake at 325 for 45minuites.
Doubles well, freezes well.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Baked Lasagna Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 4 months, 4 weeks, 59 minutes ago