6 people want to try | 18 have favorited
1. Add beef, onions and garlic to large sauce pan. Sear until beef is browned and onions become clear. Drain fat.
2. Stir in tomatos and water.
3. Add all spices and dry ingredients (except flour).
4. Simmer 30 minutes or until meat is tender (longer for spicier flavor).
5. Stir flour into 1/4 cup water to make thick, flowable mixture.
6. Add flour mixture to chili and stir.
7. Add beans, if desired.
8. Simmer an additional 20 minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Thathdbandit 4 years agoToo much flour made the tastes and heat of the chilli dissapear, that may have been down to me though.
Hajster 6 years ago[I posted this recipe.]