Try this Beef Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own. "Main Dish" and "Bake" are two of the tags cooks chose for Beef Lasagna.
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 1 hours, 30 minutes
93 people trying soon
|2.0 tbsolive oil|
|500.0 gramsBeef; minced|
|500.0 gramsTomato sauce; packed|
|250.0 gramLasagna; fresh|
|80.0 gramTomato puree|
|100.0 gramMushrooms; chopped|
|2.5 millilitersOregano; dried|
|15.0 gramBasil; fresh|
|200.0 gramRicotta Cheese; crumbled|
|25.0 gramParmesan cheese; grated|
|4.9 millilitersSalt; as required|
|4.9 millilitersFreshly ground pepper; as required|
|100.0 gramContinental Salad|
Beef Lasagna Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4. Grease a 28cm x 23cm ovenproof dish.
2. In a large saucepan fry the garlic and onion and mashrooms in the oil for 5 minutes.
3. Add the meat and cook for 5 minutes until brown all over.
4. Add the sauce, tomato puree, water, oregano and basil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Pour a third of the meat sauce into the ovenproof dish, then cover with a layer of lasagne. Spread half the ricotta and mozarella cheese over the lasagne.
6. Repeat the layers, ending with the meat sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cover with foil.
7. Bake the lasagne in the oven for 50 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for a further 10 minutes.
8. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with a crisp green salad.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Beef Lasagna Reviews
1 years, 6 months, 2 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 1 days, 20 hours, 34 minutes ago