102 people want to try | 364 have favorited
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4. Grease a 28cm x 23cm ovenproof dish.
2. In a large saucepan fry the garlic and onion and mashrooms in the oil for 5 minutes.
3. Add the meat and cook for 5 minutes until brown all over.
4. Add the sauce, tomato puree, water, oregano and basil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Pour a third of the meat sauce into the ovenproof dish, then cover with a layer of lasagne. Spread half the ricotta and mozarella cheese over the lasagne.
6. Repeat the layers, ending with the meat sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cover with foil.
7. Bake the lasagne in the oven for 50 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for a further 10 minutes.
8. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with a crisp green salad.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?