18 people want to try | 37 have favorited
1. Carefully flake the salmon into a bowl.
2. Add the onion, celery, tarragon, salt and pepper; fold together with a rubber spatula.
3. Combine the mayonnaise and mustard, then mix into the salmon. With a rubber spatula, fold in the egg (just enough to get it to the right consistency - not too runny) and cheese/pork rind mixture.
4. Form the mixture into 4-5 patties and coat with the remaining cheese/pork rind mixture. Refrigerate, loosely covered for at least 1 hour.
5. Heat the oil and butter in a nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat until golden, about 3-4 minutes per side, adding more oil and butter if necessary.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?