Verified by stevemur
|1 7.5-oz canpink salmon; drained|
|1/4 cuponion; finely diced|
|1/4 cupcelery; finely diced|
|1/2 teaspoondried tarragon|
|salt and pepper; to taste|
|2 teaspoonsDijon mustard|
|1 egg; lightly beaten|
|6 tablespoonsparmesan cheese and low carb bread; (for coating)|
|4 tablespoonsparmesan cheese and low carb bread; (mixed in with other ingredients)|
|1 tablespoonVegetable oil|
Salmon Patties Preparation
1. Carefully flake the salmon into a bowl.
2. Add the onion, celery, tarragon, salt and pepper; fold together with a rubber spatula.
3. Combine the mayonnaise and mustard, then mix into the salmon. With a rubber spatula, fold in the egg (just enough to get it to the right consistency - not too runny) and cheese/pork rind mixture.
4. Form the mixture into 4-5 patties and coat with the remaining cheese/pork rind mixture. Refrigerate, loosely covered for at least 1 hour.
5. Heat the oil and butter in a nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat until golden, about 3-4 minutes per side, adding more oil and butter if necessary.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Salmon Patties Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
6 years, 2 months, 3 days, 8 hours, 54 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven