Toblerone Cheese Cake
Delicious, rich chocolate cheese cake."For those of us in the U.S. this will take a trip to the international market for all the British ingredients. But the result is worth the extra effort. " - promfh
Yield: 8 Ready in 2 hours, 30 minutes
40 people trying soon
Toblerone Cheese Cake Preparation
1. Leave above out for one hour to come to room temperature and soften the cheese.
2. Melt butter in a bowl over saucepan of water, crush biscuits and add to butter.
3. Butter pan well and spread biscuit crumb into bottom and up the sides of the tin.
4. Melt chocolate together over saucepan of boiling water and leave to cool.
5. Whisk cream to thicken slightly
6. Melt Jelly in 3/4 pint of water and leave to cool.
7. In a food mixer, whisk cream cheese. Then add cooled Jelly slowly.
8. Add thickened cream, then the chocolate.
9. Pour into prepared tin and leave to set in fridge for 2 hours.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?