61 people want to try | 213 have favorited
1. Melt butter in a double boiler over medium-low heat.
2. Add chocolate chips, heating until mixture is melted.
3. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add chocolate mixture to sugar mixture and beat well.
5. In a separate bowl, combine four eggs, four yolks, and Grand Marnier. Add this to the chocolate mixture and beat until well mixed. Cover and chill overnight.
6. Melt the white chocolate and heavy cream in a double boiler over low heat. Add butter and Grand Marnier and stir until smooth. Chill overnight.
7. Butter and flour six 5-ounce ramekins. Fill 1/3 of each with the chilled chocolate mixture.
8. Add a rounded tablespoon of the truffle mixture. Fill to the top with the chocolate mixture.
9. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Let the cakes sit for 15-20 minutes before inverting. Run a knife around the edges to loosen. Serve with chocolate sauce, raspberries, and/or ice cream if desired.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?