Ready in 30 minutes
My Grandma made this for me as a child growing up and I have been making them ever sense. Outstanding, This is a must try recipe.
Tip: Another recipe with the exact-same name "Fried Crawfish Tails" ranks higher.
1. Mix egg, milk, salt, cayenne pepper and white pepper (whip until blended)
2. Add 1 cup corn meal (whip until blended) Heat oil to 400 F
3. Place peeled crawfish tails in mixture, and mix until coated
4. In a separate container, place remaining corn meal
5. Roll coated crawfish tails into corn meal until coated
6. Carefully place crawfish tails into oil and fry until golden brown
7. Allow to drain on paper towels
8. Serve immediately