33 people want to try | 72 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Cajun-creole Potato Salad"
1. Boil potatoes in their jackets.
2. Let cool, then peel them and chop into medium chunks then cool completely.
3. Mix mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Louisiana hot sauce, and salt together.
4. Add potatoes, along with the rest of the ingredients, and fold in well.
5. You can make this the day before and refrigerate it overnight which is the best way.
6. You may need to put a little more Mayonnaise to it the next day if it is a little dry.
7. Dust the top of the potato salad with paprika before serving to table.
"Serves 20 hungry Cajuns for a good picnic".