This is a recipe that I based off of a Garlic Bread recipe by Rachael Ray."A delicious recipe, I was pleasantly surprised. I added a pinch of salt, and next time I might sauté the butter, olive oil and garlic on stove in order to infuse more garlic flavor into the oil and butter." - Jimfarris1
Yield: 6 Ready in 12 minutes
264 people trying soon
Garlic Bread Preparation
1. Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 1 minute.
2. Toast bread under broiler . Remove toasted bread when it becomes golden brown in color.
3. Brush the top of the bread with the garlic oil. (some of the pieces of garlic may not get onto the bread, that is okay.)
4. Sprinkle the top of the bread with the parsley and the Pamigiano cheese.
5. Return bread to the broiler and brown for aprox. 30 seconds.
6. Slice into chunks and serve.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?