No Dough Meat Crust Pizza For The Low Carb Dieter
When I had gestational diabetes this recipe was a great treat."This recipe was good. I cooked it in a cake pan as other reviews mentioned spills in the oven...and the "crust" did not get crunchy. It still had a great flavor and totally satisfied the pizza craving. A variation with the toppings mixed with some ricotta is good as well. Great for low carb diets such as south beach. Thank you for sharing this one!!!" - EyesOpenWide
Yield: 8 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
1,350 people trying soon
No Dough Meat Crust Pizza For The Low Carb Dieter Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Meanwhile, brown the ground beef; drain.
3. Place meat in a mixing bowl and mix with 1 cup of mozzarella.
4. Spread the mixture into a circle on a round pizza pan or baking stone(I prefer the stone); and top with 1/2 cup pizza sauce.
5. Top with the rest of the mozzarella, optional toppings and seasonings.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Comments: Tastes like a pizza, cuts like a pizza, yet there is nodough....though do have a fork and knife on hand for eating purposes becauseit can get a little messy if eaten with hands only. I am a South Beachdieter with a love for Italian foods and this is what curbs my craving forpizza. I love mine with the turkey pepperoni slices, onion, green peppersand mushroom. Serve with a tossed salad or marinated veggies.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?