14 people want to try | 29 have favorited
1. Prepare Pasta as Directed - Drain.
2. Mix - All Ingredients Together , Except Crumbs.
3. Place in a 9 X 13 Casserole Dish.
4. Sprinkle with your Preferred Amount of Crumbs.
5. Spray with Butter Flavor , Butter Replacement Spray , NOT Cooking OilSpray.
6. Bake at 350 Degrees for 20-30 Minutes
Comments: Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole is a recipe devised by my DH on one ofhis kick the shelves and thats whats for dinner nights. It has become afamily favorite.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?