Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole
Verified by stevemur
Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole Preparation
1. Prepare Pasta as Directed - Drain.
2. Mix - All Ingredients Together , Except Crumbs.
3. Place in a 9 X 13 Casserole Dish.
4. Sprinkle with your Preferred Amount of Crumbs.
5. Spray with Butter Flavor , Butter Replacement Spray , NOT Cooking OilSpray.
6. Bake at 350 Degrees for 20-30 Minutes
Comments: Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole is a recipe devised by my DH on one ofhis kick the shelves and thats whats for dinner nights. It has become afamily favorite.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
5 years, 10 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 22 hours, 12 minutes ago