Ready in 1 hour
Great grilled taste adds so much to this alfredo recipe. Add in grilled chicken and you have a very delicious grilled chicken alfredo!
"My boyfriend and I made this dish the other night! It was AMAZING! we decided to bake the chicken instead though and filled the baking pan about halfway full with the marinade and it was sooo tender and juicy! It was wonderful!!!!!"- Twinkletink83
138 people want to try | 263 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Grilled Chicken Alfredo"
1. Place chicken breasts, marinade, fresh basil and oregano in sealable plastic bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour
2. In a small saucepan heat whipping cream and butter until butter melts. Gradually add Parmesan cheese, stirring until combined. Cover and keep warm over low heat.
3. Place cherry tomatoes on a double thickness of foil and sprinkle with minced fresh garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle olive oil over all to coat. Seal foil well and set aside for grilling.
4. For a charcoal grill, grill chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place chicken on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.) When chicken is almost done, grill tomatoes ( 8-10 minutes only) turning foil pack once.
5. Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
6. Cut grilled chicken into bite-size pieces. In a medium bowl toss chicken with 1 tablespoon of the pesto. Add the remaining pesto and tomatoes to the Parmesan mixture and stir gently. Arrange fettuccine on a serving platter, ladle alfredo sauce over and sprinkle with pepper to taste. Top with grilled chicken. If desired, garnish with pine nuts and/or basil. Makes 6 servings
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Bl1274 1 year ago
nickaliciousj 1 year agoVery good and simple, I didn't know it was so easy to make ill always make my own Alfredo sauce from now on. The only thing I didn't add to this recipe was the pesto and tomatoes but everything else was delicious
arby_ca 2 years agoI made this last night & it was great!! Definitely a keeper for when I want to spurge on the calories. I followed the recipe exactly, but left out the pine nuts...too expensive ($7.99 for 3 oz!).
rjeanhall 3 years agoAwesome !
nancom 3 years agoI used frozen grilled chicken strips (Trader Joes are best) as a shortcut and it came out very good. My kids and my husband both liked it and it took only about a half hour that way.
Twinkletink83 4 years agoMy boyfriend and I made this dish the other night! It was AMAZING! we decided to bake the chicken instead though and filled the baking pan about halfway full with the marinade and it was sooo tender and juicy! It was wonderful!!!!!
rkoscak 6 years ago[I posted this recipe.]