Ready in 1 hour
If you broil or bake the meatballs, set them on top of a broiler rack so the fat can drain off. At the time I made these, ground bison was $4.99 a pound.
"This recipe is really good!! I didn't use the parmesan nor the egg and used coconut oil to fry them. The flavor was delicious with the spices, my husband loved it!!"- Jannetf
11 people want to try | 31 have favorited
1. Mix all ingredients gently in a large bowl until well combined.
2. Roll meatballs 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" in diameter.
3. Heat about 1/4" oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
4. Fry meat balls in oil, rolling frequently, until evenly browned and juices run clear (meat balls can also be broiled or baked).
5. Drop meatballs into your favorite sauce and let it simmer for a while to flavor sauce, or just serve with your favorite pasta and sauce.
Made at Jeff's 7/13/07. I used half hamburger, half ground bison.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Jannetf 4 months agoThis recipe is really good!! I didn't use the parmesan nor the egg and used coconut oil to fry them. The flavor was delicious with the spices, my husband loved it!!
SLCGUY 6 years ago[I posted this recipe.]