Peanut Butter Chicken
Quick, easy and not your everyday fare."What a wonderful picture. I made it tonight. It was "Kiss the Cook" good! A definite favorite. I used thighs instead of breasts and they worked fine. " - promfh
Yield: 4 Ready in 40 minutes
106 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Peanut Butter Chicken Preparation
1. Heat the 3/4 water (microwave is fine) and soak the shiitake mushroom caps.
2. Cut the chicken into cubes between 1/2" and 1".
3. Roughly chop the onion.
4. Heat the oil over medium heat and add chicken. Turn pieces after about 2 minutes. Cook until white on both sides.
5. Add onion and pepper flakes and sautee for about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
6. Take out shiitake caps, reserving the water. Remove the stems and slice.
7. Add shiitake caps, water, bouillon, cherry tomatoes (and juice). Cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
8. Stir in peanut butter. Cook for about 5 more minutes. Add sriracha sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?