10 people want to try | 22 have favorited
1. Unroll cresent roll dough into a long rectangle.
2. Press onto a bottom of a 13*9*2 pan coated with a non stick spray.
3. seal seams and preformations.
4. Bake at 375 for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool completely.
6. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing and milk until smooth.
7. Spread over crust.
8. Sprinkle with Vegetables.
9. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
10. Cut in to 16 pieces.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?