Oven Baked Onion Rings
I love onion rings but try to stay away from deep fried foods. These are exceptionally good. This recipe serves 4 but I'll bet 2 can go through the lot of them. This is not my original recipe and I can't remember who to give credit to, but thanks to someone. enjoy!Try using Panko Crumbs- Don't worry if they are not completely coated the crunch will still be there
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 52 people 22 people want to try
Oven Baked Onion Rings Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with lite olive oil or other veggie oil.
3. Mix bread crumbs, oregano & cayenne (mix these ingredients on a sheet of wax paper it will make the next step easier).
4. Dip onion rings into the milk and allow the excess to drip back into the bowl.
5. Dip into the crumb mixture.
6. They won't be fully coated, don't worry they will still have a crunch (especially with Panko crumbs).
7. Place onion rings in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
8. Bake onion rings until the crumbs are golden and the onions are soft (approx 30 minutes).
9. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and then serve.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Oven Baked Onion Rings Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
5 years, 8 months, 3 weeks, 1 days, 18 hours, 29 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven