Vegetable Lasagna Roll-ups
|10 ozSpinach; rinsed|
|2 Carrot; shredded|
|1 cupBroccoli; small florets|
|8 ounceFat Free Cottage Cheese|
|3 tablespoonsSwiss Cheese; shredded|
|1/2 ounceMozzarella cheese; shredded|
|8 Lasagna noodle, whole wheat|
|1 tablespoonolive oil|
|15 ounceSpaghetti Sauce|
|1 ounceParmesan cheese|
Vegetable Lasagna Roll-ups Preparation
1. Preheat over to 350?. Place spinach, carrots and broccoli in a large saucepan. Add 1 cup of water, cover and cook until tender (about 5 minutes) Transfer vegetables to a colander and drain; let cool completely.
2. Combine cottage cheese, 3 Tbsp Swiss cheese, 3 Tbsp Mozzarella cheese, salt and the pepper in a bowl. Add vegetables; stir to combine.
3. Cook noodles as package directs. Place noodles on a flat foil-covered surface. Divide filling equally and spread over nodles; roll up.
4. Heat spaghetti sauce (adding onion or garlic is optional) Spoon 1/2 cup of the sauce over the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. Place the rolls, seam side down, on top and pour the remaining sauce over the rolls.
5. cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (or mozzarella) and serve immediately.
This was a fantastic "no meat" meal! Might be interesting to use only Mozarella cheese
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Vegetable Lasagna Roll-ups Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven