Pasta - Udon Beef Spinach Bowl
Tasty and fairly easy for a weeknight"Delicious. A little messy down to being first try but with practice (and I will definitely be revisiting this) should become super easy. " - aplindsay
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in 30 minutes
185 people trying soon
Verified by SunnyJF
|1 lbUdon Noodles|
|3 teaspoonsGarlic; minced|
|1 teaspoonCrushed red pepper|
|1 containerBeef broth; 32 ounces|
|6 tablespoonsSoy sauce|
|6 tablespoonsSherry; or sake|
|4 cupsShiitake mushrooms|
|1 cupCarrot; thinly sliced|
|1 lbGround beef; or ground turkey|
|1 tablespoonGreen Onion; (optional)|
Pasta - Udon Beef Spinach Bowl Preparation
1. Place garlic, pepper, and broth in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Combine soy sauce, sake, and honey in a small bowl, stir with a whisk.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions, drain. (Time it so that the noodles are done right after step 5 or your noodles will be sticky)
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and carrot, saute 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture, cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture. Stir in beef, cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink color.
6. Stir in noodles and spinach. Top with green onion if desired. Serve immediately.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?