290 people want to try | 327 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Pasta - Udon Beef Spinach Bowl"
1. Place garlic, pepper, and broth in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Combine soy sauce, sake, and honey in a small bowl, stir with a whisk.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions, drain. (Time it so that the noodles are done right after step 5 or your noodles will be sticky)
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and carrot, saute 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture, cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture. Stir in beef, cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink color.
6. Stir in noodles and spinach. Top with green onion if desired. Serve immediately.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
FatBoy2002 1 year agoGreat recipe. We tried this for the first time recently. We will make it again.
aplindsay 2 years agoDelicious. A little messy down to being first try but with practice (and I will definitely be revisiting this) should become super easy.
archiver7 2 years agoVery nice flavour. We replaced beef with pork and it worked great
malia69 3 years agoLove it!
katehandel 6 years ago[I posted this recipe.]