Creamed Chicken & Biscuits
Easy to make Chicken dish."Very quick and delicious! This comforting casserole was a great way to use up leftover chicken. It was quite easy to prepare, easy enough to make in a hurry, and the kids loved it. We served this dish with a green salad for a great meal that the whole family enjoyed." - sgrishka
Yield: 6 Ready in 1 hours
1,394 people trying soon
Creamed Chicken & Biscuits Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease sides and bottom of 11x7 baking dish.
2. Chop the onion. Heat butter over med-high heat until melted. Stir in onion. Saute until tender.
3. Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk and pimento in a med bowl & mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4 cup of cheese. Arrange biscuits over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake until biscuits are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, about 20 min longer.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?