Scotch –A- Roo’s
Rice Crispie treats with a twist
"It is one 6 ounce package of the chocolate and one 6 ounce package of the butterscotch. The recipe ingredients does not indicate the number of ounces."- kkosobud
23 people want to try | 55 have favorited
Scotch –A- Roo’s Preparation
1. Spray 13x9 pan with Pam.
2. Measure rice krispies into large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Put sugar & karo in a large pot. Bring to small boil,
at the sight of 1st bubble, turn off heat and remove pot from stove.
4. Stir in peanut butter.
5. Pour mixture into bowl with rice krispies, mix well.
6. Pour into pan.
7. Melt chips together in microwave, start with 1 min, stir, do 2nd min, stir and repeat until melted, do not over cook or will burn.
8. Spread mixture on top of krispie mix.
9. Let completely cool before cutting.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Scotch –A- Roo’s Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven