Ready in 45 minutes
This is a good way to use -up your leftovers
"I didn't care for the mushrooms. However, my wife likes mushrooms and thought it was fabulous. I cooked it for her, so I just dealt with the mushrooms."- bigjohnwayne
Top-ranked recipe named "Leftover Turkey Casserole"
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Stir together sour cream, condensed soups, and dry onion soup mix in amixing bowl.
3. Spread the turkey in the bottom of a buttered 9x13-inch casserole dish.
4. Top with green beans and mushrooms.
5. Spread the soup over the meat and vegetable mixture.
6. Crumble the stuffing and spread evenly over the top.
7. Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
Comments: Great for after the holidays. A good way to use up some of thatturkey and dressing that always seems to be around.
angiemcpherson 1 year agoMy family loved it. I made my cream of soups from scratch so i mixed some stuffng in to help suck up the extra moisture. Super yummy and super easy.
brettnleosmom 4 years agoWould have used less sour cream and left the green beans out. My husband liked it, and it was a good way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers.
bigjohnwayne 4 years agoI didn't care for the mushrooms. However, my wife likes mushrooms and thought it was fabulous. I cooked it for her, so I just dealt with the mushrooms.
Wirman 4 years agoLike it without sour cream and with French fried onions on top.
Dana 6 years ago[I posted this recipe.]