Banana Nut Pie
Verified by stevemur
Banana Nut Pie Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Beat together butter, sugar, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, vanilla and milk.
3. Beat in bananas.
4. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon rind, flour, and cornstarch. Mix in gradually.
5. Mix in pecans and flaked coconuts.
6. Pour into prepared crusts and bake in oven seperately for 45 minutes each.
7. Check often until set.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Banana Nut Pie. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven