2 people want to try | 2 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Beat together butter, sugar, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, vanilla and milk.
3. Beat in bananas.
4. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon rind, flour, and cornstarch. Mix in gradually.
5. Mix in pecans and flaked coconuts.
6. Pour into prepared crusts and bake in oven seperately for 45 minutes each.
7. Check often until set.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Banana Nut Pie. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!